Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday - Fun day

Today, I got in an 8 mile recovery run somewhere in the 7:30ish pace range with a stop & stretch at the 4 mile mark. I had to dodge some rainy weather, but was able to sneak this in mid-morning between rain showers.

I find during recovery runs stopping and stretching seems to help with my recovery. Besides no one should care about their overall pace during a recovery run.

My next race is the Bourbon Chase relay (see www.bourbonchase.com) for details. I've never done anything like this so it should be interesting. Pretty much I'm training like I'm running a half-marathon with a bit more mileage. I have considered doing a few 2-a-days to get ready though.

No weight lifting today. Spent 80% of the day watching football as I'm an avid NFL fan. Go 49ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment