Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tired, tired legs......

Met the group for a 5:30am run this morning. I was feeling good out of the gate pushing it into the 630s for the first 4 miles then my legs started to give up. I slowed to somewhere in the low 7s for the remaining 3 miles. Pretty discouraging since I ran the same run last week nearly 3 minutes faster than this morning. I guess the hard 13 on Saturday is still hanging over me.

Something seems off lately, just not sure what it is. I feel like I'm struggling to not fall off in my fitness for some reason. Its almost like I'st lost some drive or something.

Hit the gym for some back today.

Back

T-Grips - 4x12
Superset - Low rows close grip - 4x12, Low rows close grip - 4x12
Weighted Wide Grip pullups - 4x12
High Cable Rows - 4x15
Reverse Flys - 4x12
Superset Dumbbell rows - 7x8 - Ladder set


Abs

Superset - Hanging Leg raises Kneeups - 4x15, Hanging Kneeups - 4x15
Side Plank on a medicine ball - 4x75 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment