Thursday, October 8, 2009

Easy running.... final day

I joined the group for the usual 5:30am Thursday morning run. My goal for this run was to simply not make myself sore or stiff before the relay tomorrow. We did the normal 6.3 mile course at about a 7:20 pace. A couple of others were doing the same race so we all just chatted while getting the mileage in. I kind of wondered if I should run today, but was glad I went out and loosened up my legs.

I hit the gym in the evening for arms day and my lifting of the week before the Bourbon Chase.

Arms

Weighted Chinups - 4x12
Decline dumbbell tricep extensions - 4x12
Weighted Dips - 4x15
Superset - Dumbbell Hammer curls - 4x12, Cross chest curls 4x12
Close handed tricep press - 4x12
Dropset - EZ bar standing curls - 4x12


Abs
Side Planks on a Stability ball - 4x75secs

No comments:

Post a Comment