Thursday, October 15, 2009

Run through Central Park

This morning I wokeup early to to run through Central Park. It was a great experience running through one of the most famous parks in the world. Pretty much no goal except to not be passed by anyone and pass as many people as I could. My legs were very very sore and tired from all of the walking so running sub-7 min pace was a little hard. Luckily, I didn't get passed by anyone, but I did have some trouble running down a few people being so tired. Central Park was a beautiful setting for this morning's run.

Once again today we went sight seeing. I'm guessing at the end of today I've walked about 20+ miles ontop of running 22 miles this week. Needless to say my legs are just dead.

Hit the hotel gym for some arms before dinner.

Arms today at the gym.

Chinups - 4x15
Dips - 4x20
Inclined dumbell curls - 4x12
Overhead tricep presses - 4x12
Dumbbell hammer curls - 4x12
Dumbbell Tricep extensions 4x12


Abs

Crab crunches - 4x15
Leg Raises - 4x15

No comments:

Post a Comment