Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sight Seeing Wednesday...

Today, the wife and I literally covered almost all of South Manhattan on foot with the use of some subways. We hit Wall Street, Battery Park, Liberty Island, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, Soho, China Town, and Rockafeller Center. Needless to say I was very tired and my legs we completely dead not having recovered from the relay and all of this walking. What's even worse I got a huge blister from walking around so much. Now, I don't normally blister from running unless my feet get wet so this is saying something.

For the record, I always workout on vacation as missing one week equals losing two weeks of progress in the gym.

I hit the hotel gym for back day.

Back

Wide grip pullups - 4x12
T-grips - 4x12
Close grip low rows - 4x12
Close Grip pullups - 4x12
Pyramid Dumbbell bent over rows - 4x12


Abs

Weighted Kneeups - 4x12

No comments:

Post a Comment