Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rainy & windy 13 miler...

This morning I awoke to a rainy & windy morning. I debated postponing my run until later, but I decided to get it over with. The pace wasn't anything to brag about at around a 7:15 pace for the 13 miles. We did do a few pickups in the middle to simulate race pace. Surprisingly, my feet didn't end up that wet. This was just one of those runs that didn't have hardly any conversation and everyone just wanted it to be over.

I tried to stretch for 20 mins post run to see if some extra stretching would help with the healing process.

Planning on a very relaxing day to hopefully finishing healing up to some degree.

Looking forward to trick or treating time and all the dressed up kiddos.

Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment